Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome

Hi! Welcome to my shiny, new blog. I'm working on the design and tweaking a little bit still, so please don't mind the pixie dust...

I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Wendy and I love all things Disney and Scrapbooking. I especially love when the two topics intersect and some scrapbooking magic happens. You can expect that I'll be talking about Disney, Scrapbooking, and Scrapbooking about Disney. I might slip in some other stuff, but really these are my passions and I would like to share them with you.

As an introduction, I would like to share with you a recent layout I created. These pictures are from the hubs and my 1st year anniversary trip to Walt Disney World in January of 2009.


I'm pretty proud of this one. I created it using the Lawn Party kit from the fabulous Studio Calico. I hand cut all of those spirograph-looking circles out of the kit exclusive Studio Calico paper. The lanterns are American Crafts stamped with Jenni Bowlin's beautiful inks. My scrap genius friend Jenna had the idea to add a touch of bling to the stamps to give them some dimension.


I pretty much stared at the layout for a good 20 minutes after I finished it. (and hubs wonders why I get so little done at a six hour crop!)

That's it for now. I should be back soon with more Disney layouts. Thanks for taking a look and I welcome any feedback.

17 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this layout! And the combinations of patterns look great. I haven't been to Disney in about 3 years-but am planning a trip for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout! And, your blog look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun...love the name of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute page, and love the layout of your blog!! Congrats on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you!!!! Great layout and I also love the name of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome...keep it up!! I started a blog but only posted once, so do better than me!!! I have four Disney tattoos, so I LOVE that you LOVE disney too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the pictures and the comments! Pictures are a great way to engage an audience. You definitely got my attention! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your blog title! Congrats on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on your blog, love the title too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Wendy! I love your blog and I love this layout. Spirograph rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new blog and great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scrap Genius LoL. LOVE THIS LAYOUT!!! MY FAV!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wendy -- you are too cute and crafty! =D Your blog title is adorable and definitely fits you! I love seeing all of your amazing craft projects - I may have to hire you to make some cute things for me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVING THE BLOG HEADER WHATCHAMACALLIT!!! From the sounds of things this is easier then anticipated?!

    ReplyDelete